Friday, November 14, 2014

Has anyone heard from Suz?


I know a number of my readers were also regular visitors to 'Shining Pearls of Something', Suz's blog.  Last year her husband was diagnosed with cancer, and died within a few weeks.  Suz bravely faced up to her loss, put her affairs in order, sold her house, and moved away from where she'd lived for many years.  She also stopped blogging.

Suz was one of my beta reader team, and I always enjoyed her comments.  I'd love to know how she's doing.  If you read this, Suz, please get in touch:  and why not start blogging again while you're at it?  I'm sure I'm not the only person who enjoyed reading your articles.  If anyone else knows Suz and can get in touch with her, please give her my regards and ask her to contact me (my e-mail address is in my blog profile).

Thanks.

Peter

2 comments:

Angus McThag said...

I miss her comments at my blog too.

MSgt B said...

Motion has been seconded.

Nice lady. I always enjoyed her blog. Met her and her husband at the W. Va. blogshoot a couple years ago.
She's good people.