Friday, March 23, 2012

I'm a tired puppy tonight


Busy day. Housecleaning this morning, then more housecleaning for a friend this afternoon. Collected Oleg from the airport this evening - he's home for only one night, then off to take more pictures. Gremlin was very pleased to have his daddy home, but he'll be mightily offended when Oleg leaves again tomorrow morning. Miss D. and I visit him when his daddy's away, and keep him well fed, so he's not too lonely.

I'm a tired puppy tonight, and don't have much energy for blogging: so please amuse yourself in the archives, or in the blog lists on the right, until tomorrow. I'll try to put up a couple of posts in the morning.

Sleep well, y'all!

Peter

1 comment:

Mark/GreyLocke said...

I was like that last night. My daughter just told me I was asleep at 8:30 when she came to tell me supper was ready. So from then to 6:30 this morning I was in dreamland. I feel real good this morning though. Just in time to do yard work :)