Thursday, February 23, 2012

A keyboard for blondes?


When I first learned of the Web site 'Keyboard For Blondes', I thought it had to be a joke - but apparently these things really do exist, and you can buy them!




(The site plays very annoying music. You can silence it by clicking on the 'Mute Sounds' link in the top right-hand corner of its index page.)




There are special 'blonde' keys:




and you can download customized software to add 'blonde' functionality to your keyboard. However, I don't think I'm going to be a customer of theirs. Miss D. isn't blonde, and she has better taste. If I bought one for her, she'd probably use it for target practice with her Valentine's Day present!





Peter

1 comment:

trailbee said...

I can't even find a replacement for google for my email and blog, properly. Maybe this will help? :)